If there is a list out there of these food commemoration days, can someone please point me to it???
Thankfully, if you use the handy search box to your right, you search any ingredient, dish, keyword your heart desires and if it’s on BF, the search box will find it!!!
Anyhoo…I thought in honor of this day I’d make you aware of BF’s Cocoa Offerings.
So in no particular order, please feel free to try:
- My Thin Mints for Grown-Ups hot protein drink: Rich chocolate, a hint of mint. Nom, nom, NOM!
- Salted Caramel Protein Hot Cocoa: and this recipe is even easier now that Torani has made sugar-fee Salted Caramel syrup!
- This was originally a cold shake but I now drink it almost exclusively hot – Chocolate with Spiced Cookies protein drink!
- Autumn’s Salted Peanut Butter Cocoa: a Foodie-submission!
- BONUS for my Foodies on #teamvanilla: The Hot Blondie! The vanilla-lovers answer to the Hot Chocolate.
So there you have it folks! My offering to National Hot Chocolate Day.
I can’t wait until it’s National Buffalo Wing Day, personally. 🙂
Like this article?
There's more where that came from. Subscribe to my e-mail list to get the good stuff straight to your inbox!