You know…this is where I’m supposed to have some laundry list of stuff I’ve done. Awards I’ve won. Television programs I’ve appeared on. Magazines I’ve contributed to.But you know what…if you are the representative of a company that has come to this page to check me out, I think you already know how awesome Bariatric Foodie is.
I think you know how motivated the #FoodieNation is, how action-oriented we are. I think you know that Bariatric Foodie specializes in engaging weight loss surgery post-ops to live their best healthy lives. I think you know that I (Nik, owner of Bariatric Foodie) am very active online and that my followers and I communicate often and well. Which is probably why you are here, as a matter of fact, investigating whether or not you should work with Bariatric Foodie to promote your product or service.
Let me give you a spoiler: Yes, you should.
Now before we move to the next step of this thing, there are a few things you need to know:
- I do not work for free. And I do not accept products as payment for the services I provide. So don’t ask.
- I don’t promote fad diets, pharmaceutical drugs, or anything related to multi-level marketing. I wish you good luck with that, but it’s not my deal.
- I do not want to be a part of your affiliate program.
What I DO want is:
- To get to know your brand and see if it’s a good fit for Bariatric Foodie and #TheFoodieNation
- To use my expertise as a professional writer and marketer (and I do have the letters behind my name to prove it!) to raise awareness of your brand to my audience IF that brand is something that can make my audience’s life better or easier
- Create a promotion that achieves what I call a “win-win-win” scenario. You win because you get to meet #TheFoodieNation. I win because I get to provide value to the #FoodieNation. And #TheFoodieNation wins because they get to know your product and, depending on the engagement, can possibly win great products.
Now…having said all that. If you want to get to know me, fill out the form below and let’s get started!