The Bariatric Foodie Breakfast Book
I’m a post-op too. So I know breakfast can be tough.
Whether you have a banded stomach, a pouch or a sleeve, there’s a good chance it’s not too crazy about food first thing in the morning. Am I right?
But breakfast is important! It gets your day (and your daily eating) off to a good start. For some of you, it fuels your morning workout. And eating a healthy breakfast can set the tone of your eating throughout the day. So bottom line: breakfast is important and you should eat it.
And I’m going to show you how.
The Bariatric Foodie Breakfast Book is packed with delicious, protein-packed, post-op sized meals you can use to get your day going. Whatever you like, I got it! Protein baked goods, protein oatmeal, egg scrambles, cottage cheese creations, Greek yogurt, omelets – I even have meals for people who don’t like breakfast food.
And these recipes fit any lifestyle. Grab-and-go breakfasts? I got those. Weekend brunch food? I got it. Sharing with the family? I got that too!
C’mon! Let’s learn how to make breakfast possible again.
…or maybe you’re not convinced yet. Let’s take a peek behind the covers, then, shall we?
In The Bariatric Foodie Breakfast Book you’ll find…
In the book I give you my recipe for make-at-home low-carb, high-protein baking mix that allows you to make:
New spins on WLS staples
Like cottage cheese. It’s full of protein but there’s only so many things you can do with it, right? Wrong! I give you a bunch of ideas to spice (or sweeten) up this high-protein meal staple!
Because what if you don’t even like traditional breakfast recipes that much. I get it! That’s why there’s a delicious collection of un-breakfast recipes that will still get your day started with a protein-packed and healthy meal.
And just in case that doesn’t impress you…
I know, I know. You’re not easy to impress. I respect that!
Now you might be looking at this going, “Ok this is all great, but that doesn’t mean I’m gonna eat breakfast!” This is true. But I want you to eat breakfast, which is why this book is not only a great collection of weight loss surgery friendly breakfast recipes, but also a “how-to” manual of sorts where you’ll learn:
- Your unique breakfast personality (were you an eggs ‘n bacon person, a donut person? What do you do now?)
- Quick prep and make-ahead strategies
- And the myths vs. facts around eating breakfast
Here’s what some other smart Foodies who bought The Bariatric Foodie Breakfast Book have to say about it. (All reviews are from Amazon.)
- “This is a very helpful ‘idea’ cookbook for the most difficult meal that dieters face during the day. You do not have to have bariatric surgery to appreciate these breakfast ideas, you can simply wish to loose weight and learn a new approach to food.” Southern Cookie
- “I love this book! Fantastic new ideas. I have been struggling with breakfast ideas since having my Gastric Bypass 12/18/14. Thank you so much!” Anne K.
- “This book is a blessing for anyone who has a hard time with breakfast. It has clear instructions and great recipes!! A must have for any weight surgery journey.” Linda M.
Don’t struggle with breakfast, play with your food!
- You do NOT have to eat breakfast right away when you wake up
- You do NOT have to have solid food in order to get a good breakfast
- You do NOT have to eat traditional breakfast food for breakfast
The Bariatric Foodie Breakfast Book is a great tool to have in your arsenal to learn how to make a breakfast that works for YOU.
I know breakfast is hard after weight-loss surgery, so let me take care of one of the toughest parts by inspiring healthy breakfasts you’ll come to look forward to!
Don’t skip breakfast…play with your food!