Admittedly not the most earth shattering blog post BUT good stuff is happening over here in the Foodie Nation. I felt like it required a bit more elaboration than a Facebook or Twitter message so here goes!
Visit he New “Shop BF!” Page
I’ve started using a service called Recomonk for the “Shop BF!” page. Recomonk allows me to put all the items you can order to support the blog in one place! What does that mean? It means all in one page you can:
- View things I sell personally (like The Bariatric Foodie Guide to Perfect Protein Shakes) as well as things you can order through other companies (Quest Bars, Amazon and Netrition orders)
- You can access BF’s download products (“The Bariatric Foodie Pre-Op Prep Kit” and “The Bariatric Foodie Back-on-Track Toolkit“)
- I am beginning to upload Bariatric Foodie’s FREE downloadable resources (BF Basics series, The “Play With MY Food” Cooking Contest recipe book, etc.)
- If there’s a product you love that isn’t in the store, email me (at [email protected]). I’ll add it!
- For Amazon, Quest and Netrition, once you click on any of the links, anything you buy (whether it’s that product, a different one or something totally not related to bariatrics) will help support Bariatric Foodie. Yes, even auto-ship orders count!
- I’ve made a special category for Canadian Foodies so your products will be easy to find and also preceded any products from Amazon Canada with the word “CANADA” for easy finding!
The Amazon Canada search box
On the right hand menu, under the regular Amazon search box, you’ll see one for Canadians. I don’t know why Amazon can’t just have one site, but I digress.
You can order any product from Amazon Canada starting from this search box and also support the blog. And remember my fall sales proceeds will go toward a special fund to help me include Canada in BF giveaways!
I hope these improvements will help Canadians feel included! I am continuing to work on even more ways for this site to be more user-friendly so stay tuned!
Like this article?
There's more where that came from. Subscribe to my e-mail list to get the good stuff straight to your inbox!