Not signed up for the Bariatric Foodie Pledge yet? Click here to get more info and get signed up!
Week 3 Sponsors & Prize Package
Week 3 of the Bariatric Foodie Pledge begins on February 10 and ends on February 16. Here are the week 3 prizes:
- BariatricPal is giving away a deluxe prize pack that includes its new Multivitamin One!
- Bariatric Advantage is giving away its new Chewy Calcium bites in Mango-Pineapple flavor!
- Bariatric Mindset is giving away a set of books that includes a 30-Day Journal and Mindset Success Workbook!
Remember there are FIVE (5) winners each week! Read on for more details about the prizes. Also, each sponsor has extended an exclusive offer in honor of the Bariatric Foodie Pledge. Be sure to check it out!
BariatricPal is your friend in bariatrics! A long time Bariatric Foodie Pledge sponsore, for their prize offering, BariatricPal is giving away a mega-deluxe prize package that will include:
- (1) 30 Day Supply of PatchAid in type of winners’ choice
- (1) BariatricPal Multivitamin ONE
- (1) BariatricPal Protein One – 1 Single Serving Packet of each flavor
- (1) BariatricPal 15g Protein Soup – Variety Pack
- (1) BariatricPal Thermogenic Antioxidant Energy Powder Blend – 3 Flavors (Single Serving of each)
- (1) Bariatricpal Protein Shake or Pudding – Variety Pack
Discount offer:Check back once the challenge begins (January 27) for this offer. (Don’t worry…I’ll remind you to check!)
Bariatric Advantage is a first-time Bariatric Foodie Pledge sponsor! Since 2002, Bariatric Advantage is widely recognized as the market leader in “targeted nutrition” solely developed to meet the micronutrient replacement needs of the weight loss surgery patient, offering vitamins and supplements in a variety of forms and flavors.
For their prize offering, Bariatric Advantage is giving away their Calcium Citrate 500mg Chewy Bites in flavor Pineapple Mango!
Discount offer: Check back once the challenge begins (January 27) for this offer. (Don’t worry…I’ll remind you to check!)
Bariatric Mindset is a first-time sponsor of the Bariatric Foodie Pledge! Kristin Lloyd-Moussa, LPC/LMHC, PhD Candidate is a licensed therapist, but she’s also a post-op bariatric patient who has struggled with weight and eating her entire life.
Combining her professional education and her personal experience, Kristin has developed books, tools, and programs that help bariatric patients develop the mindset for successful, healthy living.
For its prize offering, Bariatric Mindset is giving away its book set, which includes:
- A copy of Bariatric Mindset Success
- A 3-month accountability workbook (black and white version)
- A Rediscover You Journal
Free course offer: Check back once the challenge begins (January 27) for this offer. (Don’t worry…I’ll remind you to check!)