THIS PAGE CONTAINS HELPFUL INFORMATION. YOU MAY WANT TO PRINT OR BOOKMARK THIS PAGE.
Thanks for ordering Oodles of Zoodles! Now that you’ve snagged the book, here’s what will happen next:
If you ordered a paperback version of the book:
- You’ll receive a receipt via email for the book.
- Once the book ships, you’ll get an email from me. You’ll be able to track your package via the link in that email.
- Paperback books typically ship within 3-5 business days of purchase!
If you ordered one of the packages that includes an eBook:
- You’ll also receive a receipt via email for your purchase. That receipt will have a subject line “Your Bariatric Foodie Order is Complete – Download Your Files.” The email will have a link to download your eBook. If you also ordered a paperback, it will ship within 3-5 business days and you’ll receive an email when it ships.
- But juuuuuust in case, I will also send you an email with the link to the book within minutes of your purchase.
- If you don’t receive either of those emails within a few hours, check your junk folder and if it’s not in there, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I’ll get you straightened out in a jiffy!
- Refer to the instructions below on how to access and save your eBook to a mobile device.
If you ordered the Deluxe Pack
- You’ll receive an email after your purchase with instructions on how to access “Zoodles 101: Your Zoodle Cooking Class” + your eBooks.
- Your paperback book will ship within 3-5 business days. You’ll get an email when it has shipped and you”ll be able to track your shipment via the link in that email.
- If you don’t get your eBooks via email within a few hours, check your junk folder and if it’s not there, email me at email@example.com. I’ll get you straightened out in a jiffy!
How to Open the eBook File on an iPhone
Here’s how to open the eBook files with an iPhone or Apple device (not a Mac). Click on any of the images to enlarge them.
How to Open the eBook Files other devices (Android, non-iPhone iOS, etc.)
While the absolute surest way to get accurate instructions is to do a Google search of “Open PDF File + _____ (name of your device),” this link gives good step-by-step instructions that should work for most devices. I hope it helps!
If you have any questions or trouble accessing your files…
Please do not hesitate to contact me! My email address is firstname.lastname@example.org and I’ll be on alert to help you over the next few days. Due to the volume of sales that will be happening, please allow a few hours for me to respond. I promise you, I will!