Please scroll down for some important information!
I’m so excited and so honored that you are inviting me into your kitchen by ordering Bariatric Foodie cookbooks!
Now that you’ve ordered, here’s what happens next.
If you ordered a paperback book
- You should receive a receipt right away by email for your purchase. Hold onto that!
- You’ll also receive an email when your book ships (usually within 3-5 business days). You’ll be able to track your package through the link in that email.
- If you have any problems with your book order, please email me at [email protected] I’m always happy to help!
If you ordered an eBook
- You should receive a receipt right away by email for your purchase. That email will also have a link to the book file in it. The subject line will be something like, “Your Bariatric Foodie Order is Complete – Download Your Files.”
- If you don’t see such an email, check your spam or junk folder. If you still don’t see it, email me at [email protected] and I’ll get you straightened out in a jiffy!
- All my eBooks are PDF files. Please refer to the instructions below on how to open and save those files to your phone, tablet, e-reader or other device.
Other questions? Contact me!
Just shoot me an email at [email protected] I typically answer emails within one (1) business day.
How to load PDF e-books to devices
All eBooks from the Bariatric Foodie website come as PDF files. These can be loaded to a smartphone, tablet and even e-readers! Here are some basic instructions on how to load the book into your preferred device.
How to Open the eBook File on an iPhone
Here’s how to open the eBook files with an iPhone or Apple device (not a Mac). Click on any of the images to enlarge them.
How to Open the eBook Files other devices (Android, non-iPhone iOS, etc.)
While the absolute surest way to get accurate instructions is to do a Google search of “Open PDF File + _____ (name of your device),” this link gives good step-by-step instructions that should work for most devices. I hope it helps!
If you have any questions or trouble accessing your files…
Please do not hesitate to contact me! My email address is [email protected] and I’ll be on alert to help you over the next few days. Due to the volume of sales that will be happening, please allow a few hours for me to respond. I promise you, I will!