You ready to submit your entry/entries for the 2015 Bariatic Foodie “Play With My Food” recipe contest? If so, you’re in the right place!
A few reminders:
- You may submit up to three (3) recipes for consideration. You must fill out the form completely for each submission and press the “submit” button.
- All recipes will be reviewed by all judges. You don’t have to specify which judge you’d like to look at your recipe. Just submit!
- For the photo award, you do need to have both a recipe and a photo. Not just a photo!
- Winners will be announced the first week of December, which is also when the recipe book will be available for download.
- Photos must be either .jpeg, .jpg, or .tif files (for most of you this won’t be a problem – most smartphones take .jpeg pictures. But if the entry form won’t accept your picture it’s because it’s one of those file types. Click here for guidance on how to change it to the acceptable format.)
If you have any other questions – or any trouble submitting your recipe – please feel free to contact me at [email protected]. I’ll get back to you as soon as I can!